SHIPPING & RETURNS
• FREE STANDARD SHIPPING with every order valued over $250
Delivery Time: Australian Standard Shipping is estimated up to 1-2 business days for dispatch, 1-5 business days (rural area: 3-14 business days) for transit.
COVID-19 Update: Current orders to Victoria are experiencing delays from up to 18 days for Standard Shipping. Orders to Western Australia are experiencing delays of 1-13 days for Standard Shipping.
We ship orders between Monday – Friday, during office hours. We are closed on public holidays. We aim to send your orders as fast as possible. Occasionally there are slight delays that maybe out of our control. We do appreciate your patience. Once your order has been shipped, it is in the care of the courier and / or postal service. We are not liable for any errors made by these services. Once you have received your parcel, please open it with care. We cannot be liable for any items damaged during the opening of your parcel.
Goods are considered to be Faulty when:
-The item/s arrive already damaged
-The default is disclosed within 2 months
-It is clear that the damage wasn’t caused by the receiver
We strive for Quality here at Hogarth Arts, however on the odd chance you do receive something faulty, please contact us via email email@example.com or give us a ring on 0438159175.
We will guarantee refunds if the goods you received:
– Are faulty
– Are unsafe or;
– Do not match the online description
If your order is eligible for a return (as stressed above), simply send it back for a full refund or store credit. You just need to know the order number and the email you used to make the purchase to follow the prompts.
PLEASE NOTE: The returns process can take a number of days. This includes the time it takes for your returned item to be shipped back to us and then 1-2 days for processing after the delivery has arrived.
What items are returnable?
• Any item within 14 days of receipt of your shipment.
• The item must be in original condition.
• Artwork (prints) must be returned within 7 days of receipt of your shipment & you must contact us with the issue and photos. We will then sort the matter and work out a replacement (prints) or refund. Prints are made by a 3rd party and not Hogarth Arts so this process can take longer. The 3rd Party offers the warranty on these items.
What items are non-refundable?
• Free gifts or promotional items
• Items that are broken or misused by the customer.
Are there any charges for return?
• Buyer pays for shipping on returns
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable unless you have received the INCORRECT items.
How do I return?
Simply contact us with the issue and then return the item. All details will be given once you contact us.